Monday, July 27, 2009

GREEN LONDON OFFICE





It's Monday morning - time to get to work! As a little inspiration I wanted to show you an example of a green London office overlooking Hyde Park. Not just because of the many plants (including my favorite paradise bird) but due to the natural materials used throughout to create this crisp eco-chic working environment.

The floor is waxed American oak topped with cream coloured pure wool carpets. For the upholstery I used a naturally pigmented baby alpaca loden which was accentuated with zen inspired cushions and throws made from different types of plant-dyed silks.



The granite worktop in the kitchen is blue pearl. In the lavatories a simple yet elegant pale limestone from Italy was used.

Photos: GREEN & STYLISH

4 comments:

kod ekle said...

Just wonderful...

GREEN AND STYLISH said...

Thank you!

The-Countrypolitan said...

Very nice... I like your style...

animal print gal said...

Oh I would love to work in this environment!