Last Friday I was tagged by the lovely Terri Symington of THE - COUNTRYPOLITAN with the Kreativ Blogger Award (thank you very much, Terri!). So here are 7 (revealing) things about me:
- With my new very down-to-earth country lifestyle wellies have become some of my most essential accessories. And although I don´t ride, my current favourites are the stylish rubber riding boots above from Aigle. They have a great equestrian shape (much nicer than that of most ordinary wellies) and a beige leather lining at the top. A great style for the barn, the garden, local shopping and little walks with the sheep (see point 7 for details).
- I have a very important rule that I hardly ever break: No day without chocolate! A sweet little piece of it lifts my spirits instantly.
- My personal anti-aging recipe sounds a bit profane but seems to work for me (so far at least): No alcohol, no smoking and getting enough sleep. 8 hours are a MUST - because, at a certain age, less sleep often means looking 10 years older the next morning.
- Ever since I read one of Terri´s posts on her other fabulous blog Eco- Luxury Style I keep imagining a heavenly sleep in those ultra-luxurious Manrico sheets made from pure cashmere. Looking at their shocking price tag though quickly made me reconsider that my beloved hemp sheets simply topped with a huge sheepskin are not bad at all for cold winters either.
- I´ve been living without a television for almost 10 years now and have to confess: I don´t miss it at all!
- I´m probably the worst car driver in the world. The only cars I am able to move from A to B without suffering a major nervous crisis are electric ones as they are much easier to handle.
- I tend to be a little eccentric at times. Instead of a dog (which I don´t have) I enjoy taking our two sheep for a walk through the village and the nearby woods. Quite weird, I know…
And now I would like to pass on this award to the following 7 bloggers who have all been wonderful sources of inspiration for me recently:
- James of GARVINWEASEL
- Francine of FRANCINE GARDNER - ART DE VIVRE
- Lene of THE ESSENCE OF THE GOOD LIFE
- Brigitte of BRIGITTE GARNIER´S LIFESTYLE
- LITTLE AUGURY
- MAIDEN LUXE
- Carlee & Tiffany of DELICIOUSLY ORGANIZED
Photos: Nr.1 (boots) via Equipeo, Nr.2 (cashmere bedding) via The Washington Post, Nr.3 (sheep Billy) GREEN & STYLISH